Starting July 16, 2018
, we will be offering Courtesy Pay. Most of us have found ourselves facing an occasional cash shortfall, be it the result of a checkbook error or an unexpected bill. If you have ever accidentally bounced a check or had a declined debit card, it can be an embarrassing experience! Courtesy Pay is intended to cover these situations, along with many others, up to $250 ($30 fee per transaction). You may be eligible for Courtesy Pay if you are at least 18 years of age, your account has been open for at least ninety (90) days, and you maintain your account in good standing, which includes but is not limited to:
- Make regular deposits and bringing the account to a positive balance at least every 30 days;
- Have a valid address;
- Have signed an Overdraft Protection Opt-In Form with the Credit Union;
- Not have caused a loss to the Credit Union;
- Do not have a (any) delinquent loan(s) with the Credit Union.
Now you can access everything you need from Clinchfield FCU by downloading our FREE app from your Apple and Android app stores! From Mobile Banking to Rates to Loan Request and more, it's all there at your fingertips!
*Requires prior approval.
- Check your balance
- Make transfers
- Check interest rates
- Make a loan request
- Find ATM locations
- Make check deposits from your phone!*