Payroll deduction is available from select employers and is the easiest way to make your loan payments or make deposits to your share accounts. Check with your employer or the credit union for information.
Sign up for Direct Deposit and eliminate worries about a check being lost, late, or stolen. Funds are available to you when you need them, and standing in line to cash a check on payday is no longer a headache for you.
Legal documents can be notarized for all members free of charge.
The credit union offers a special way to manage occasions when times are difficult to make your loan payments. You may skip one month’s payment per consumer loan every 12 months. A $25 skip fee per loan.
Extended Drive-Thru Hours
The credit union drive-thru is open until 6:00 p.m. on Fridays.
Safe Deposit Boxes
The credit union offers three sizes at low cost prices: $20-55 per year.
VISA Gift Cards
VISA Gift Cards are accepted anywhere the VISA logo is displayed: in-store, online and by phone. They are much safer than cash! To purchase a gift card with any amount up to $1,000, just ask the credit union. A $3.50 fee per card.
The credit union has the ability to transfer to/from your CFCU accounts to another financial institution. Fees may apply.
Clinchfield FCU Downtown
Unicoi County Memorial Hospital lobby
Additional Special Services
- Informative Quarterly Newsletters
- ATM Cards
- Low Cost Teller Checks (one a day is free!)
- Free Check Cashing for members
- Wire Transfers
- Night Deposit Access
- Automated Voice Response System - TOLL FREE: 800-724-7442
- Convenient Drive Thru Access
- Discount Coupons
- Monthly Dividends
- Sallie Mae Student Loan Referrals
- Overdraft Protection
- Cost Guides
- Coin Machine in credit union lobby
- Save up to $360 per year on your wireless bill. Learn more at LoveMyCreditUnion.org.
- Financial Education Classes